If you are in need of a high-quality Charleston WV Ford Mechanic, get in touch with Ford Service Coupon today for the best service around. Mechanical services began at Ford some 100 years ago with our founder Henry Ford. Before the modern invention of the assembly line, the way vehicles were made was completely different from modern times. Ford actually implemented many of today’s modern inventions.
Since the beginning, Ford has worked hard to improve its day-to-day operations and the way that we develop and operate everyday machinery. The most important aspect of our company is not just providing excellent service, but also educating our customers about the importance of regular car maintenance.
Not only does Ford provide quality cars, but all of our cars are equipped with state-of-the-art technology that is made to make driving so much easier on you. Whether you need repairs on a new or used car, we have the hands capable of helping you out. When it comes to quality products, you won’t want to miss out on what we have to offer. No matter where you go, there is no manufacturer that comes close to Ford.
Quality is in our name, and you can find our speedy and convenient service at any one of our 800 Quick Lane service stations. If at any time your vehicle needs maintenance, you can stop by our shop at any time. When it comes to cars, the best time to visit a shop is immediately. From there, our expert technicians can provide premium services in half the time you’d spend at a dealership and at a fraction of a cost.
Charleston WV ford mechanic
As a Ford mechanic, it is our duty to provide adequate time and attention to all customers we see. Moreover, once you bring your vehicle into our shop, we can perform an on-site inspection. If you don’t know what’s wrong with your car, our Charleston WV ford mechanic will find the source of the issue in no time. Additionally, when we do find the problem, we can fix it right away and inform you of the possible solutions.
Our techs are more than certified to help get to the bottom of whatever is affecting your car. Whether or not you choose to visit ur dealership directly is up to you. But you should know that no matter where you decide to visit our service is the same. As there are more than 800 Quick Lane stations all around the U.S., notably, our services are quicker and provide more ease of access than going to a dealership.
Furthermore, Quick Lane focuses on basic maintenance like tires and auto care, but we can easily handle batteries, oil changes, brakes, wipers, and more. So, if you find yourself in a bind, visit one of our Quick Lane stations today for premium service. Overall our mission is to provide high-quality maintenance that exceeds your expectations.
If you are experiencing car trouble, the best time to bring your vehicle in is now. But at Ford, we’d like to provide you with some monthly maintenance you should keep up with to keep your car running optimally.
5 Monthly Preventative-Maintenance Checks
The key to keeping your car in good shape is taking care of it before something serious goes wrong. Most of our customers tend to neglect maintenance that should be performed on their car. As a result, there are often more issues than they thought when bringing their car into a dealership.
If you can catch something wrong before it becomes serious, you save yourself lots of money in the end. Moreover, many customers end up fixing the solution themselves using our online OEM parts. Consequently, this saves a trip to the dealership too.
You can save yourself money on a dealership repair by finding the source of a problem and fixing it on your own.
- Perform your own full inspection: Monthly inspections are ideal in order to keep up with the state of your car. You can perform these inspections at least once a month, and they don’t take long either. During this inspection, check to make sure your lights work, your tires are filled to the correct pressure. Also, check your tire tread using the penny method and look out for any additional signs of tire wear.
- Fluid Check: Checking your fluids is important. Not only will you know when something is low, but you will also know when there is a leak in your system. In most cases, you will notice the tank fluid levels almost immediately. Additionally, there are gauges that you can look at to tell when your levels are low. While checking fluids isn’t something most of our customers know to do, it is equally as important as any other routine maintenance check.
- Check your Oil: Your oil is important to your car. It properly lubricates all other parts in your car so that they do not rub together and cause tension. While you can bring your car in to the dealership for an oil change, you can also easily change your oil on your own.
- Check Your Battery: Batteries are one of the easiest parts to take care of. Either your battery is working fine, or it isn’t. You should check it to make sure that there are no leaks or buildup. If there are, you can clean it with a battery cleaning program. In any event, if there is something more dire wrong with your battery, bring it to our service stations.
Book an Appointment
Overall, Ford cares about its customers. As a result, we work hard to make sure you are safe while on the road. By performing monthly maintenance and inspections, you are doing your part to ensure that your vehicle is safe to drive in. If there are ever any problems, visit our Charleston WV ford mechanic for the best service.
To book an appointment with our team, give us a call today at 859-341-6603 today. Our Charleston WV ford mechanic can help you beyond what you might think.
Fun Facts about Charleston WV:
- Charleston is home to a large National Guard Base.
- Symphony Sunday, held annually; usually, the first weekend in June, is a full day of music, food, and family fun.
- Charleston is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of West Virginia.
- For more fun facts about Charleston, please visit our official website.