A Ford tire warranty Pikeville, KY, is an excellent way for you to ensure that you have the coverage you need for any damages or repairs that may come up with your tires. A Ford warranty can help reduce your costs and provide you with peace of mind as you drive around town or on the highway. This article will explain the benefits of Ford Tire Warranty and how it can work for you.
- What A Ford Tire Warranty Does – A Ford Tire Warranty is a way to protect your tires against damage and wear that can occur while driving. This means that if you drive around in the winter or if you tend to drive through areas with harsh weather conditions, you may want to consider having a Ford Tire Warranty on your vehicle.
- What Exactly Does It Cover – The warranty will cover the tire replacement for free if your tire gets damaged due to weather or driving conditions. This can be very useful to anyone who needs to replace their tires at some point during the year. Also, if your tire is punctured and needs to be repaired, you can take it back to a Ford dealer to have them fix the problem without charging you any money.
- Where Can I Find One? – You can find a Ford Tire Warranty in many different places. You can go to any Ford dealership in your area to see what they have available. These amazing locations also offer incredible warranties on other amazing Ford products as well. You can purchase a warranty on any Ford part and a number of other Ford products.
Don’t visit a smaller tire shop offering a subpar tire warranty! Head to your local Ford dealership and ask about their amazing Ford protection for your tires today!
No Warranty In The Industry Can Compete With A Ford Tire Warranty Pikeville, KY
Don Walters Ford Sales, Inc. is the best dealership in the Pikeville area for all your Ford needs. From purchasing a new or used vehicle to servicing your current one, Don Walters Ford Sales, Inc. always puts its customers first. At this dealership, you never feel like just another number.
The Don Walters Ford Sales, Inc. staff takes the time to get to know you and your vehicle. They make sure that you’re getting the service you need while understanding your financial situation. The dealership also offers a great Ford tire warranty, which provides protection against any tire-related issue you may have. This warranty covers repairs, replacements, and even seasonal changes. So you can rest assured knowing that your tires are taken care of for the long haul.
In addition to the Ford tire warranty, Don Walters Ford Sales, Inc. provides other great services, such as Ford oil changes, Ford tire services, and service departments like the Quick Lane® and Tire & Auto Center. With these services, you can keep your vehicle looking and running at its best for years to come.
Therefore, don’t visit a smaller dealership in the area with inferior customer service. Visit your local Ford dealer, where you can find a great Ford tire warranty Pikeville, KY, and so much more!
Why You Should Always Have A Ford Tire Warranty In Place
A Ford warranty is the perfect way to protect your tires and wheels from everyday road hazards. With this warranty, you are covered if your Ford tires are damaged due to metal, nails, glass, debris, potholes, or pavement damage. Unlike most consumer products that only offer a 3, 6, or 12-month warranty, Ford covers tires for multiple years, typically until your tires reach a certain mileage or tread depth. It covers things like tread life, workmanship, materials, and uniformity.
Under this coverage, you can avoid all the “gotchas” of tire repair by having worry-free coverage. There are no limits on claim benefits, and coverage includes replacement tires and wheels for the contract duration. This warranty is available on eligible new and used vehicles at the time of sale only, with no mileage limitations, and will have you protected for many years.
It also covers tires with run-flat technology, and if the tire is non-repairable and has more than 3/32″ of tread depth remaining, reimbursement will be provided for the replacement of the damaged tire with a new tire of like kind, quality, and cost. So, if you want to be sure your tires and wheels stay safe from everyday road hazards, you should always have a Ford tire warranty in place.
Other Services At Your Local Ford Dealer
In addition to offering great protection with a Ford tire warranty, your local Ford Dealer also has a range of other services that can help you maintain the optimal performance of your vehicle. From tire rotations and wheel alignments to brake repair and oil changes, your local Ford Dealer can provide all of the maintenance services necessary to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
One of these maintenance services is The Works® Package. This package combines all of the necessary maintenance services into one affordable package that includes a tire rotation, multi-point inspection, oil change, and more. Get more information on The Works® Package at your local Ford Dealer!
Call Bruce Walters Ford Sales, Inc.!
A Ford tire warranty offers great protection, and no other warranty in the industry can compete. Be sure to consider getting an extended warranty if you plan to replace your tires soon. Call your local Ford dealer if you don’t know where to start, or simply visit this dealership. They can help you figure out all the details regarding a Ford tire warranty Pikeville, KY!
Pikeville, KY Fun Facts:
- The city of Pikeville is located in the Appalachian Mountain range.
- Pikeville Elementary School serves a portion of the younger population.
- Hillbilly Days is an annual festival held in Pikeville celebrating Appalachian culture.