If you’re looking for wheels you can trust, look into purchasing Spencer WV ford oem wheels. Your tires play an important part in keeping your vehicle running and operating. More than having just any old tires on your vehicle is making sure that the tires you do have are in top condition. Literally, everything rests on your car’s tires.
From the weight of the car to everything and everyone inside, your tires are essential to keeping you safe while on the road. Knowing this, it is essential to know when it’s time to change your tires before an accident happens.
At Ford, all of our mechanics are experienced and can help you figure out the right time to change your tires. Moreover, all of our Ford tires are certified in order to make sure that you are always safe while out on the road.
As a general rule of thumb, our Ford tire experts recommend that you change your tires every 6 years or 40,000 miles. Whichever comes first is the best option. It is good to know this is a rough estimate, and you should note any changes to your tires.
It is extremely important to know when you need a replacement. Driving on bald tires is very dangerous, especially when you’re driving at high speeds.
Spencer WV ford oem wheels
Your tires will wear down for many reasons; no factor is ever the same. But multiple contributing factors easily wear your tires down when you drive. This is why our estimates of the time it takes for your tires to wear down is just an estimate.
OEM stands for the original equipment manufacturer. This means that any OEM part comes straight from the manufacturer and is made to fit perfectly with each specific make and model. OEM parts are the best possible parts to use for your vehicle. Every OEM part is specifically made and tailored to your car itself.
OEM parts are not only more reliable, but they preserve your car long term for years to come. Though we know that you always have more options to choose from when it comes to tires, at Ford, we always recommend bringing your vehicle into our service stations before any other place.
More than this, our technicians are factory trained in all 40,000 places across the United States. Whether you need an alignment or a tire replacement, you can always trust our Ford technicians to conduct it properly.
Ford is a company that applies the highest standards to every service we provide. Most, if not all, aftermarket shops do not utilize OEM parts. Instead, they often use whatever parts they can find for the lowest price. Moreover, they normally don’t have the parts you need on hand, which creates long wait times for services.
However, you will find that Ford always has the parts you need on hand. As a result, we actively eliminate any long wait times you may experience at an aftermarket shop.
Besides the obvious, there are many other reasons why you should choose OEM wheels instead of any other. Customers are immediately drawn to aftermarket tires because they tend to be cheaper. However, cheaper isn’t always better, especially when it comes to the parts of your car.
Factors that might affect your tires wear
As previously mentioned, there are so many factors that might affect the longevity of your tires. Knowing what factors affect your tires can easily help you decide when the right time to change your tires might be.
- Mileage: Because your car is meant to be driven, the amount of time you drive your car will easily affect how fast your tires wear down. We always recommend that you drive safely and prevent uneven wear and tear. If you frequently drive your car more than a couple of times during the week, you may find yourself needing to replace your tires more frequently as they approach the mileage limit.
- Road Texture: The road you’re driving on also heavily affects how fast your tires wear down. Rough surfaces like gravel, mountainous terrain and highways wear your tires down much faster than if you’re driving on a soft road. If you frequent these types of road terrains, then check your tires often for signs of balding.
- Exposure: If you live in a climate that is heat-oriented, then your tires can also wear down much easier than if you do not. Exposure to hard elements also wears down your tires much easier than not. If you live in a hotter state its is always best to park your car in a shady area where the tires aren’t in direct UV light. Keeping your car in the garage is the best possible way to prevent heat damage.
- Tire rotation: As a general recommendation, you should rotate your tires every 6,000-8,000 miles. In doing so, you will even out the wear and tear on your tires. The front and back tires will wear differently because of the way the tires move on the road. Your front tires notoriously wear much faster than the back due to the turning and guiding they provide.
- Cleaning: Finally, your tires easily become dirty with use. Lack of moisture and erosion of your tires wears them down more as well. If you properly clean tires with even just soapy water and a sponge, you’ll be able to properly clean your tires and prevent further damage.
Get in touch today
When you’re looking to replace your tires, always look into purchasing Spencer WV ford oem wheels. They are the best possible make and design for your car. If you want to schedule a maintenance appointment, please call us at 859-341-6603. We can get your tires back in good condition with Spencer WV ford oem wheels.
Fun Facts about Spencer WV:
- The town of Spencer is named after Spencer Roane, a jurist from Virginia.
- Spencer typically has hot summers and mild cool winters.
- The 2010 Census reported a population of 2,322.
- For more information about Spencer WV, please visit the official website.